Cascading along one of the East’s highest ridges, the Old Edwards Club features an 18-hole, Tom Jackson-designed championship golf course. Play is challenging enough for the golf enthusiast and accessible enough for those simply looking for a new experience.
The Club provides a lifestyle of leisure in a relaxed, family environment. Other amenities include:
- Clay tennis courts
- Outdoor heated mineral pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center and locker rooms
- Complimentary fitness classes and tennis clinics
- Steam rooms, whirlpools and saunas
- Private boardroom for meetings and other functions
- Panoramic views from the Grill Room Restaurant and Clubhouse Bar
- Fireside patio overlooking the first tee and ninth green
The Old Edwards Club offers family memberships that extend two generations in each direction. Members enjoy year-round privileges and discounts at the Four-Star Old Edwards Inn and Spa — a world-class retreat known for its European-style luxury and peaceful, rustic setting. Accolades abound: A Condé Nast Traveller poll of readers ranked the Inn as the No. 4 hotel in America and No. 45 in the world, and the publication also named the Spa No. 1 in the U.S. Additionally, Barron’s magazine voted Highlands NC #14 best places for a second home.
Come for a day, stay for a lifetime.